Enquirer to close for Labor Day holidayPublished 11:58am Wednesday, August 28, 2013
The Hartselle Enquirer will close for the Labor Day holiday on Mon., Sept. 2.
Due to the holiday, the Enquirer has adjusted its deadlines for the Sept. 4, 2013, edition. They are as follows:
• The deadine for classified ads will be Fri., Aug. 30 at 10 a.m.
• The display advertising deadline will be Thur., Aug. 29, at 4 p.m.
• All Calendar announcements must be received by noon on Fri., Aug. 30.
• All weddings, engagements, anniversaries, birthday and birth announcements must be received by 5 p.m. Thur., Aug. 29.
• All obituaries must be received by 9 a.m. Tues., Sept. 3.
For advertising information, contact Randy Garrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all news, lifestyles and calendar announcements, please email it to email@example.com.
For more information, call the Enquirer office at 256-773-6566.