City Council to meet TuesdayPublished 3:21pm Thursday, January 9, 2014
The Hartselle City Council will meet Jan. 14 at 7 p.m. in the City Hall Auditorium.
The Jan. 13 work session has been canceled.
The following items are on the agenda for the next meeting:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of the minutes of the work session held on December 17, 2013
- Approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on December 17, 2013
- Resolution 14-0114 – Vacation/conveyance of unopened portion of Pattillo Street
- Special Events Permit- Run for Life 5K and One Mile Fun Run
- Consider contract with RiverTree Systems, Inc. (to provide sales tax auditing and business license compliance)
- Budget Adjustment – State Capital Improvement Fund (Downtown Parking Lot)
- Budget Adjustment – Fire Department
- Budget Transfer – Fire Department
- Comments from Mayor, Council Members, City Attorney
- Comments from audience